PLEASE NOTE: It is advised that you print this out. Or write it down. The internet won’t last long.
Right. The day finally arrives and you find yourself in the middle of Z-day. The question is… are you prepared? We’ve complied a list of essentials needed for you to survive:
Preferably light-weight but durable. Ideally you should have both hands available at all times. You need to have this ready in advance.
1. Vaseline. -Several. These things are important. (Fire starters for one.. and.. you know. Chapped lips are annoying).
2. A Swiss army knife. -Keep the knife sharp.
3. A big knife or machete. -Raid the kitchen.
4. A torch. -The more powerful, the better.
5. A flask. -Don’t put anything in it until you have to go. Ew.
6. Matches or some flint and steel. -A lighter could work too.
7. Wetstone. -For sharpening weapons.
8. A bottle of iodine -To purify water.
9. A gun or a long sharp thing. -No law, mind you.
10. First-aid kit.
11. Painkillers, anti-biotics, etc -You never know. The worse thing would be to die from a toothache.
12. A small towel. Can staunch bleeding AND dry you off.
13. Flare. - easy to come by, distraction, help signal
14. A map. -A to Z is best. Write all over it.
15. appropriate clothing. - In a zombie apocalypse, there are no chavs, they died already. The more bare skin you keep protected the better. Stick with thick clothing. I really recommend top and bottom water-proofs. They are tough and will offer some protection from bites.)
16. Food. High in calories and non-perishable. Stock up on these now. for example, tinned foods and pasta, rice, carb bars and other High carbohydrate foods that you can find. No really sugary shit though, that’ll put you on the edge.
18. Spare container/canteen.
20. A radio. Those that use means other than batteries or a mainsupply are best. H.A.M radios have a very good private emergency line.
21. Cyanide- Some people don’t want to go on. Or if you have someone dangerous people, this will send them pushing up daisies.
1) Rucksack. -see the above.
2) A Motorbike. - A car is too big and guzzles too much fuel. Motorbike is slim for those hastily discarded roads and it is much quieter than a car.
3) Blankets. - Sleeping bags are bad. You don’t want to be constricted.
4) Spare ammunition/weapons.
This is for those travelling in a motorbike.